Re-opening safety guidelines/new protocols for Evan Todd Salon & Spa West
In light of the Covid-19 pandemic, we will be re-opening the salon & spa with new and necessary strict guidelines in order to protect the safety of the guest and employees. These are recommendations that should be used in conjunction with the board rules for safely and sanitation that are currently in place. Keep in mind that these guidelines will be in effect during the period of the health crisis healing and may be adjusted down the road when it is safe to do so. If any employee is found in violation of these guidelines, they will be coached accordingly. We will not risk being closed immediately by public health officials or the state board. Please know this is to help every one of you be successful and safe. This is not a request; this is the way it will be.
*We want to set a standard for safe luxury*
Pre-screen – Please avoid coming in if exhibiting any Covid-19 symptoms
- Are you living with anyone who is sick or forced quarantine due to Covid-19?
Guest Arrival and Check-in- Please call when you arrive and we will inform you as to when your service provider will be ready for you. Once at the door you will be checked in by either your service provider or a Guest services staff member.
Temperature checks – We will use a touch less infrared thermometer to check the temperature of our employees each day and of each guest entering the salon. Any employee or guest who has a temperature above 99.9 degrees will be rescheduled if necessary until the 14 day period is complete.
- Each guest will be required to wear a mask. We will provide one if they do not have one. Guests and providers will be required to wear, as well as face shields for certain services
- Temperature taken by Guest services
- Follow social distancing- we are working at 50% capacity to adhere to distancing rules
- No cash will be accepted for services
- Do not bring anyone with you to appointment
- suspended beverage service
- suspended seated chair massages and foot soaks
- ongoing sanitation will be taking place
- hand sanitizing stations will be available
We take your safety and the safety of our staff seriously, please be aware that these guidelines are in place for that reason. We love our guests and want to keep you safe!