We appreciate your patience and continued support!
Todd & Cindy Leuck
Here are just a few things to know before coming in for your visit
- Make sure that you are symptom free before arrival
- We are NOW mask free, however we will wear one if you feel more comfortable. Speak with your service provider and they will gladly wear one
- We have hand sanitizing stations available and will be doing ongoing sanitation during your visit
- No seated chair massages or foot soaks as of yet
- Partitions will continue to be up between stations
- Beverage services are back!
by the unique Aveda mission, Evan Todd Salon & Spa believes that authentic beauty is one that works in harmony with one’s life. It does not qualify as beauty if it hurts any of the diverse life forms that the best beauty artist of all, Nature, created. Authentic beauty cares for the environment which we inherited from our elders and will leave to generations that follow us. Beauty cares for the society in which we live, enhancing harmony in the way we live, and interacting with one another as human beings.
pay it forward
Through service donations and events, Evan Todd Salon & Spa shows appreciation for the community that supports us each day.
CHILDREN WITH HAIR LOSS
HOOSIER ENVIRONMENTAL COUNCIL