We will be re-opening on Monday June 1st, 2020! We are very excited to announce this to our loyal and new guests. We have taken every precaution we can to ensure a safe and luxurious visit. Please know that during this time we are aware that everyone has a comfort level, we would love to see you however just know that we are here when you are ready. Please bear with us as we work to reschedule the guests previously booked and cancelled, we will be working at 50% capacity due to social distancing, we apologize in advance that a wait time to see your stylist may be inevitable.
We appreciate your patience and continued support!
Todd & Cindy Leuck
Here are just a few things to know before coming in for your visit
- Health screening, make sure that you are symptom free before arrival
- Call when you arrive and we will let you know when your provider is ready for you
- Bring a mask!
- We will be taking temperatures
- Do not bring anyone with you that doesn’t have a scheduled appointment
- We have hand sanitizing stations available and will be doing ongoing sanitation during your visit
- We will not be blow drying at this time, no beverage service and no seated chair massages or foot soaks
by the unique Aveda mission, Evan Todd Salon & Spa believes that authentic beauty is one that works in harmony with one’s life. It does not qualify as beauty if it hurts any of the diverse life forms that the best beauty artist of all, Nature, created. Authentic beauty cares for the environment which we inherited from our elders and will leave to generations that follow us. Beauty cares for the society in which we live, enhancing harmony in the way we live, and interacting with one another as human beings.
pay it forward
Through service donations and events, Evan Todd Salon & Spa shows appreciation for the community that supports us each day.
CHILDREN WITH HAIR LOSS
HOOSIER ENVIRONMENTAL COUNCIL